Thursday, November 24, 2011

How to remove the iminent toolbar from firefox

hey, I'm sorry, but I want to remove the iminent toolbar from my firefox browser.
But don't know why after uninstall the program, the toolbar is still there.


It has been a long time since I uninstalled the program.
So, please help, thanks.
I attached a pic there, check it, thanks ;)

the reply to solve this problem:
Thanks a lot for contacting us about this problem. If you're using Mozilla Firefox and you want to disable or uninstall Iminent Toolbar please follow these steps:


Open your Mozilla Firefox >Tools> Add-ons >scroll down for Iminent Toolbar and choose disable or uninstall Iminent Toolbar then restart your Mozilla Firefox. These steps should help you.

This works awesome.

bella
http://www.budgetgadgets.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment