Thursday, December 20, 2012

How to change a photo album cover photo on facebook?

Facebook : How to change a photo album cover photo on facebook?
Answer: it's easy, just add the photo again, before the step "post photos" , hover on the photo, it will have the option "make album cover" on the right top corner, so just click it, done!!  Then you will have two same photos, delete or not, doesn't matter. Or just remember to set the right album cover before "post photos" step is fine.



Others that how I find this answer:
I tried many times, but I just couldn't find the "make album cover" option after clicked the album, so I surf the line to find an answer, see many old posts, but don't work. Well finally see a useful comment on that old post, it's a good idea, at least so far it's very useful, maybe facebook will make it possible to make it album cover easily in the future, but now, I think this helps.

I searched yahoo and find this post in the second or third search results:
http://www.jdhodges.com/2012/03/set-album-cover-facebook/#comment-151068
But like I said, this is old post, in March, 2012, now it's middle of December, facebook has been always changing now. But I read the comments, in the last comment, find it very useful. I copied the comment below:



Eddie says:
The only way i know of now is to delete the photo that you want to make the album cover photo and upload it again, when you add the photo and before you click POST PHOTOS hover over the top right of the photo and you’ll see the option menu appear, click on “make album cover” and it will be your album cover photo.
Maybe this is not what you want but i think for now it’s the only way around it…


Yes, this works, I just tried, add the photo again, before "post photo" step, hover on the photo, in the right top corner drop down menu, you can see the make album cover option. Thanks for reading.


me: facebook: http://www.facebook.com/budgetgadgets
website: www.budgetgadgets.com
youtube: www.youtube.com/budgetgadgets  



bella
-- budget gadgets

No comments:

Post a Comment